2022 — Present Principal Scientist, Modeling, Applied BioMath
2020 — 2022 Senior Scientist, Modeling, Applied BioMath
2018 — 2021 Postdoctoral Research Fellow, University of Michigan Department of Microbiology and Immunology
2018 PhD, Mathematics. The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH.
2013 MS, Mathematics. Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA.
2012 BS, Mathematics. Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA.
- Marissa Renardy, Denise Kirschner, and Marisa Eisenberg. Structural identifiability analysis of age-structured PDE epidemic models. Journal of Mathematical Biology. 2022; 84:9.
- Marissa Renardy, Louis Joslyn, Jess Millar, and Denise Kirschner. To Sobol or not to Sobol? The effects of sampling schemes in systems biology applications. Mathematical Biosciences. 2021; 337:108593.
- Louis R. Joslyn*, Marissa Renardy*, Caleb Weissman, Nicole L. Grant, JoAnne L. Flynn, J. Russ Butler, and Denise E. Kirschner. Temporal and spatial analyses of TB granulomas to predict long-term outcomes. In “Complex Systems and Computational Biology Approaches to Acute Inflammation”. An, G.; Vodovotz, Y., eds. New York, NY: Springer. 2021. (*co-first authors)
- Marissa Renardy and Denise Kirschner. Predicting the second wave of COVID-19 in Washtenaw County, MI. Journal of Theoretical Biology. 2020; 507:110461.
- Marissa Renardy and Denise Kirschner. A framework for network-based epidemiological modeling of tuberculosis dynamics using synthetic datasets. Bulletin of Mathematical Biology. 2020; 82(6):78.
- Marissa Renardy, Caitlin Hult, Stephanie Evans, Jennifer Linderman, and Denise Kirschner. Global sensitivity analysis of biological multi-scale models. Current Opinion in Biomedical Engineering. 2019; 11: 109–116.
- Marissa Renardy, Timothy Wessler, Silvia Blemker, Jennifer Linderman, Shayn Peirce-Cottler, and Denise Kirschner. Data-driven model validation across dimensions. Bulletin of Mathematical Biology. 2019; 81(6): 1853–1866.
- Marissa Renardy and Denise Kirschner. Evaluating vaccination strategies for tuberculosis in endemic and non-endemic settings. Journal of Theoretical Biology. 2019; 469: 1–11.
- Muhammed Emin Ozturk, Marissa Renardy, Yukun Li, Gagan Agrawal, and Ching-Shan Chou. A novel approach for handling soft error in conjugate gradients. Proceedings of the 25th International Conference on High Performance Computing (HiPC). IEEE, 2018.
- Jill Gallaher, Kamila Larripa, Marissa Renardy, Blerta Shtylla, Nessy Tania, Diana White, Karen Wood, Li Zhu, Chaitali Passey, Michael Robbins, Natalie Bezman, Suresh Shelat, Hearn Jay Cho, and Helen Moore. Methods for determining key components in a mathematical model for tumor-immune dynamics in multiple myeloma. Journal of Theoretical Biology. 2018; 458: 31–46.
- Jill Gallaher, Kamila Larripa, Urszula Ledzewicz, Marissa Renardy, Blerta Shtylla, Nessy Tania, Diana White, Karen Wood, Li Zhu, Chaitali Passey, Michael Robbins, Natalie Bezman, Suresh Shelat, Hearn Jay Cho, and Helen Moore. A mathematical model for tumor-immune dynamics in multiple myeloma. In Ami Radunskaya, Rebecca Segal, and Blerta Shtylla, editors, Understanding Complex Biological Systems with Mathematics, pages 89–122. Springer, 2018.
- Marissa Renardy, Tau-Mu Yi, Dongbin Xiu, and Ching-Shan Chou. Parameter uncertainty quantification using surrogate models applied to a spatial model of yeast mating polarization. PLoS Computational Biology. 2018; 14(5): e1006181.
- Marissa Renardy, Alexandra Jilkine, Leili Shahriyari, and Ching-Shan Chou. Control of cell fraction and population recovery during tissue regeneration in stem cell lineages. Journal of Theoretical Biology. 2018; 445: 33–50.
See my full CV here.